Under our referral program, when your friend buys a bike, they’ll get $50 off their purchase, and you’ll get a $50 Rad Power Bikes Gift Card that you can use toward any purchase on our store.
Give $50, Get $50
Start Earning In Just Three Simple Steps
2. Tell Your Friends
Share your unique referral link with whoever you wish via email, social media, or text message.
3. Get Your Reward!
Whenever someone buys a bike using your referral link, you get a $50 Rad Power Bikes Gift Card!
Can the $50 discount code be stacked with another discount code/promotion?
No, discount codes/promotions cannot be combined on a single order. If there is more than one discount code/promotion that can be applied to an order, only the largest single discount/promotion will be applied.
Can I place an order over the phone and still take advantage of the Refer a Friend program?
Yes! If you were referred by a friend to purchase one of our ebikes, simply provide us their full name, email address, and original order number at time of purchase so we can verify their information in our system, credit them for their referral, and provide them a $50 Rad Power Bikes Gift Card for your qualifying order.
Advocate: an existing ebike owner who shares their referral link encouraging people to purchase an ebike.
Friend: an individual who receives a referral link from an Advocate.
All referrals must be given at time of purchase. Referrals cannot be applied retroactively.
For an Advocate to qualify, they must:
- Be an original ebike owner. Second-hand ebike owners do not qualify.
- Have physical ownership of an ebike at the time of referral. Selling your ebike will disqualify you.
- Be in good standing with Rad Power Bikes. This means that acts such as issuing a chargeback, being disrespectful, or any other behavior that would go against our Terms of Purchase will disqualify you.
- Referral rewards are emailed to qualifying Advocates shortly after the Friend's order has been fulfilled and the referral is verified as legitimate.
- Advocates will receive one referral reward per qualifying order. Referral rewards are not awarded based on the total number of electric bikes in a single order. (Ex. if a Friend places one order containing two electric bikes, the Advocate will receive one referral reward).
For a Friend to qualify for a referral discount on their order, they must:
- Be a new customer, existing ebike owners do not qualify.
- Purchase an electric bike either
- i) online at radpowerbikes.com using the Advocate's referral link,
- ii) over the phone with a Rad Power Bikes Customer Experience team member, or
- iii) in-store at the Rad Power Bikes Seattle showroom.
- Not use any other active promotion, coupon code, or discount.
- For phone orders, the Friend must provide the full name, email address, and original order number of the Advocate. This allow us to properly identify the Advocate in our customer database. If we are unable to definitively identify the Advocate in our customer database, the referral cannot be processed.
Rad Power Bikes encourages all of our ebike owners to share their experience with their friends, but in order to promote a healthy and positive community experience for all of our customers, we reserve the right to revoke the ability to participate in our Refer a Friend program at any time. Abuse, misuse, or any other negative behavior we see will result in disqualification.