- All ebike models
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Email Us
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
The Hyban 2.0 combines a particularly robust hard shell with huge air intakes. In combination with the integrated, bright LED rear light, the Hyban 2.0 is the perfect everyday bike helmet for the city.
- ABS hard shell: Robust helmet made of EPS foam and injection molded outer shell
- High visibility due to reflectors
- Bug mesh: Full protection from insects
- Ponytail compatibility: Perfect fit for people with long hair
- Full-ring: Adjustable ring connected to adjustment system enclosing all of the head
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for custom fit
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
In order to find the right bike helmet, you must first find the right size. First you need to measure the circumference of your head, preferably using a tape measure. Alternatively you could use a piece of string. Measure the circumference at the level of your forehead, approximately 1 cm above your eyebrows.
- Medium: 20" - 23" (52 cm - 58 cm)
- Large: 22" - 24" (56 cm - 61 cm)
Free shipping on orders over $150*, $10 flat rate shipping on orders below $150.